External plug-in for creating statistical reports based on EZproxy log files
We offer a module (plug-in) for creating of statistical reports of electronic information
The statistical plug-in is possible to run on Windows and Linux platforms.
Analysis supports various parts of the library (institutional) hierarchy as used in EZproxy settings, typically parts of the university (faculties, departments, colleges).
The statistical module generates the following outputs:
- Usage statistics of electronic information resources by months for the entire library,
- Usage statistics of electronic information resources by months for individual parts (faculties, etc.)
- Usage statistics of different individual parts by calendar year,
- Usage statistics of different electronic information resources by different individual parts,
- Error logfile to identify incorrectly recognized resources.
Statistical outputs can be used as input data for generating charts in a spreadsheet application (Open Office, Excel, etc.).
Contact us for demoversion (limited to 5 resources) and further information.